Friday, January 4, 2008

The Difference Between Intarsia and Fair Isle is BEYOND Crucial...

I am an idiot. Wait, no, I just failed at the front of my sweater because I never bothered to read the chapter on Fair Isle Knitting in my SnB Handbook. So, yeah, I guess you could consider my actions idiotic, but this doesn't happen too often. I'm learning my lesson.

So yes, as you must have assumed, I have unraveled the front to start fresh, meaning I lost three days of knitting. This sweater MUST be done by the end of the month, and it's already the fourth! I have to finish sleeves, and sew seams, and make an attempt at BLOCKING! I have to buy fancy wool wash and write a card! Good thing I don't work tomorrow so I can stay up until five making up for lost work. Oh wait, I do have that tattoo appointment tomorrow. Well, Heather won't mind if I take a nap during it.

No comments: