Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tiny Sackboy Body.


Tiny body.
Originally uploaded by drxgirlfriend
This little guy is going to be tiny, it's so cute! Anyway, the pattern that I had to track down from a british knitting magazine reader, is actually flawed. The cast on stitches (12) and the first increase row instructions do not add up. I had to adjust it according, increasing six stitches per increase row the way I saw fit: and the beginning of the row and at the end. I just ate half a medium pizza by myself so my stomach is stuffed to the brim, but that is neither here nor there.

2 comments:

Shine said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about it

xtine. said...

I know, right? I was very close to throwing out my window and into the little pond we have out in the front of the house. VERY close.