Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Making A Game Plan

Hi, friends! I wish I had pictures to post, but right now I have consumed myself with the most boring and tedious part of knitting: research. I'd show you some of the designs I've sketched, but we don't want to let the monkey out of the bag now do we?

I'm not-so patiently awaiting some supplies in the mail before I start another commission piece! This time a sweater with owls! Fancy, right? I'll be sure to show you progress. In the meantime, I'm working on the last sleeve of the Guppy Sweater (still) and working out the game plan for my upcoming site. The site will not only be a portfolio of past projects, but a gallery of my new designs that I will be making based on custom commission orders. I will obviously keep you posted on that as well.

I'm very excited about these new knitting endeavors! Thank you all for your interest and support. <3

No comments: