Saturday, September 11, 2010

Buttons! Buttons! Who's got the buttons?!



Today I indulged myself in buttons. Lots of wonderful, goth-tastic buttons. A wise man once wrote in a book about how buttons are the hardest to find when you're looking for them and to always be aware of them. That man was Mark Montano and you can buy that awesome book here. So I bought buttons. And I'm already inspired by them! I am now juggling two projects at once again! One being a simple wintertime scarf (two tones and striping of course!) and the other being a very particular purse. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it's going to be pretty magical!

I finished Megan's owl sweater and will be sending it off to her shortly! Kind of pissed that I threw out a perfectly awesome box to send it in. It's now in my recycling bin. Booooo.

No comments: