Thursday, October 21, 2010

The End of the Owl Sweater

I would like to apologize for two things: The shitty quality of these pictures and the horrendous denim couch that my parents have. I'm staying here for a night as I'm heading north at the end of this week. My dad and his wife turned in at around 10, so I decided to spend this downtime of not packing to get some of my knitting stuff squared away. Anyway, the terrible pictures of the awesome owl sweater I made for Megan:





I would've taken better pictures if I hadn't packed my camera. Fail. Megan's pretty good at sending me pictures of things I've knitted for her, so as soon as she sends me a picture of her wearing it, I'll post it here.

I'm sure you're dying to know my next project. I'm currently juggling two and now graphing a new pattern to start sometime in the next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: