Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Plastic Quilting Sheets

Starting a new project today. I felt inspired after watching Totoro. More details when I actually have some progress to show you.

You know those plastic sheets with holes for stitching that you see all the time at big chain craft stores? Do NOT take them for granted! It took me an hour to find them online. I had no idea they're considered quilting templates. Fuck, I didn't even know you had to template to quilt! But after some consideration, it makes complete sense.

I apologize for my lack of updates. I'm starting to finally feel like I have a life in the city. Hopefully I can balance that, my full time job and my need for a creative outlet. I miss knitting. Trust me.

Oh! By the way, cancel on that last project I was working on it. It was a pain in the ass for something I wasn't that excited about anyway.

No comments: