Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Startings of the Britcom Throw


Finally getting around to using up the stashed yarn I got for Christmas years ago. Caron Soft in pastel colors. Not really my cup of tea. I'm more of a black/purple/pink/blue type of girl, but it seems silly not to use this stuff up. I've got two skeins of each color! They yarn is an absolute dream to work with. Very soft and simple, I just wish the colors were more my style. Regardless, this throw is coming along very well. I'm about 1/3 done so far! Very simple pattern, three panels of 3 squares 20" long in alternating sequences. Finished the first panel.

I've called this the Britcom Throw for the obvious reason that I've knitted most of it while watching Britcoms. I started with Coupling and am currently on the fourth series of Peep Show (though I did watch a few episodes of Spaced in between).

No comments: