Monday, May 6, 2013

Oops. I Haven't Posted in Two Years...

Hello, faithful followers!

You may have noticed that my last post was from August 2011. I assure you, I have been knitting (and crocheting) despite my lack of Internet presence. I mean, lack of presence here anyway. You should see my Instagram!

Anyhoo, I'm currently working on a fitted sweater! You can check out all the project details and the original pattern here. Also, a bunch of my friends are making babies so I'm trying to crochet some blankies using variations of granny squares! I'll keep you posted. No really, I mean it!!

Despite working on projects already, I'm still open to doing commission pieces, so if that sort of thing itnerests you, inquire here.



So far on this goth sweater, I've only frogged once! I'm the worst at getting circular needles turned around, I admit it. I used smaller needles and thicker yarn (because it's all I had) but it doesn't appear to be an issue... yet. It may end up a size too small for me, and the pattern calls for 19" before even starting the sleeves which makes me nervous.

Off to knit until the piece reaches 19"!!

No comments: