Saturday, August 22, 2009

Xtine's Commission Deal

This one if for the ladies, or a guy who wouldn't mind wearing a skinny scarf. Hell, if boys can wear girl jeans, I'm sure they'd be into skinny scarfs. So, for the Fall/Winter I will be making scarfs approximately 4"x60", made of cotton and silk blended yarn in assorted colors for $45 each. This includes the cost for supplies, shipping and making it. I will only be making them as commissioned work, meaning you need to email me (drxgirlfriend@gmail.com) with the color you would like and I'll provide the email address for payment to my paypal address. I won't start working on the scarf until payment has been processed and I will give you an ETA for it to be done. These will be hand knitted, obviously, so please understand that takes time. I'm also knitting more than one project at a time, hence the early start on this deal.

It will look like Heather's gothy scarf, which I wish wasn't black for the sake of this blog. It's hard to see the cables (the twists that make a pretty design).

A special thanks goes out to J'aime for showing interest in my talent, picking out this scarf for her choice, and overall inspiring me to do this.

No comments: