Monday, September 7, 2009

Soft White



I am currently working on two knitting projects at once! Hence the lack of numerous updates. The picture above is of a scarf I'm knitting which is part of that special fall deal I have going on in a nice off-white. The yarn is ridiculously soft and I look forward to working with more of it. I also learned a trick (it's pretty old school, but when you teach yourself, it sometimes takes longer to learn nifty tricks) that helps keep the messy edges of scarfs in line! Apparently if you slip the first stitch of every row, it keeps it all nice and tight! Woot!

I've also decided to make an actual portfolio of my work, so if I've made you something, please send me pictures of you in it! I want an online gallery or album and an actual hard copy book.

No comments: